Kathy Guokas co-owns MoPro and is a Certified Pedorthist (expert shoe fitter). She is shown above with showroom greeter Sophy the Shoe Dog.
· MoPro stocks over 1,000 pairs of shoes.
· Most of our shoe brands of offer half sizes and at least 4 widths.
· We stock sizes from 6AA to size 16 to 6E width.
· Our extra depth shoes work well with inserts and leg braces.
· We can order your shoes if we don’t have what you want in stock with no restock fee.
We do not currently have an online catalog for our footwear in Syracuse, NY because of our many products line. Our current list of stock manufacturers are: New Balance; Aravon; Drew; Dr Comfort; Dunham; Aetrex; Propet; Apex; & Birkenstock
Diabetic Footwear In Syracuse, NY
Medicare’s “Therapeutic Shoe Bill”
Medicare has special provisions to provide Diabetic Shoes and shoe inserts in Syracuse, NY, to Medicare Part B recipients under the care of a Physician for common symptoms of diabetes.
These diabetic shoes in Syracuse, NY have extra depth to allow the use of heat formed inserts with cushioning to reduce medical risk or the effects of diabetic foot related conditions.
Medicare pays up to 80% of the cost of these special shoes and three pairs of inserts every 12 months. We often will “take assignment” or directly bill Medicare for our clients.
Secondary insurance often picks up the remaining 20% effectively providing shoes and inserts to these Medicare recipients at no out of pocket cost.
Please call 315 472 0707 with any questions